Monday, June 13, 2011

letter


70 Queensway




Petts Wood




BR5 1DH








13.1.11




Dear Sir/Madame,


I am applying for a vacant job role in your supper market chain, accompanying this letter is the application form with the questions you have asked answered to the best of my knowledge.




There are a lot of reasons why i believe that you should consider me for a role in your store. I believe that i am hard working and will always try my best to get the job in hand down and to a high standard. Another reason is that I have experience in working in a team through playing sports regularly which make me more easy to come up to and to talk to.




Thirdly i will represent our store and the chain in a good way by being kind, helpful and assertive. This will be done by my acting responsibly while i am working and will give a good name out to people who work or shop outside the chain.




Thanks for your time and i am looking forward to hearing back from you soon.




Yours faithfully




Ben Dickerson

2 comments:

  1. With Gain Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family holiday, your child's education, buying a house, medical expenses or any other emergencies. With minimum documentation, you can now avail a personal loan at attractive 3% interest rates. This is trust and honest loans which you will not regret, Contact us via Email: gaincreditloan01@gmail.com

    Your Full Details:
    Full Name. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .
    Loan Amount Needed. . ...
    Loan Duration. . .. . .. . .. . .
    Phone Number. . .. . .. . ..
    Applied before. . .. . .. . ..
    Country. . .. . .
    Email Us: gaincreditloan01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the investors contact Email details,_   lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete