Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Importance of employability, personal and communication skills in recruitment of staff

Employability means the ability of someone to gain a job, retain it and the move on to a higher stage in the their working life. Employability is improved by strong personal and communications skills which will impress a potential employer.


There are many skills and qualifications needed when applying for a job. Employers will tend to look for how presentable the employe (well dressed) if they can communicate clearly and if they are able to get on well with existing employees. They will also need to have skills and qualifications which are relevant to the job you're applying for. The employer will want to see that the skills of the potential recruit meet the demands of the job and will benefit the business. If they skills you have are what are needed for the job then then you will be in a good position in receiving the job. If you do not heave the qualifications needed for the job then it is doubtful that the employer will employ you. You will also need to demonstrate, in your CV and application form, with your exam certificates, at interview and perhaps in a test, that you have the qualifications and training to carry out the work to the required level. Being able to show that you have relevant previous experience, knowledge of products or services is also very helpful.



In every job you will need good communication skills. You must be able to communicate well with staff to work effectively, this also includes communicating with other businesses and organisations, or perhaps with the members of the public, in various formats. This will include face to face encounters, over the phone, e-mails and letters among other formats. Good communication skills will enable you to understand, and be clearly understood by, other people without offending the people you are talking to or confusing them. If an employer notices that you are not a good communicator hen this will have a detrimental effect on getting a job you seek, this is because he/she will think that it could have a negative effect on the companies performance.



Your personal skills are also a very important factor in determining whether or not the business recruits you. For example, you need to be responsible, have a good attitude towards work and be able to remain calm in a crisis. You should be able to show, perhaps in the form of a reference from a previous employer, that you are a good health record and that you are reliable, with all lady and gentlemanly like conduct such as being honest, polite and enthusiastic. You may need to show that you are able to work deadlines or targets. A willingness for additional training and professional development may also impress an employer. Depending on the type of work, you may need to be able to work in a team or independently, without supervision. If you do not have at least some of these attributes it will be harder for you to enter a workplace and to get a job.



In time of financial difficultly, it is expensive for employers to hire new staff and train them as this cost time and money. Recruitment costs, agency fees, and salary as well if the company gives benefits to workers, may mean that the business is unable to create a new post. In these situations they may look to promote staff from within the company. This is because it is cheaper than getting someone new. This will give the chance for an existing employee to show off what they have learnt and their potential in progressing in the company. Or the employer might be able to create a new post at a relatively low salary, this will then leave the burden on the applicant in whether or not to take the job or look somewhere else.



In order to find work that is financially rewarding and personally satisfying, it is important that you prove to your employer that your are the right person for the job. Having good interview skills will give you the edge in getting a job this is because you ca basically sell yourself and your skills. This will also demonstrate your communication skills which will be important in your working life.

11 comments:

  1. Dedicate space for the company’s CSR program in appropriate customer or public-facing communications, including your website, business development collateral, blogs, and social media.
    Human Resource Consultant in Hosur | Industrial Employees Relations Consultant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the investors contact Email details,_   lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot thank lemeridian funding service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : . lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks, Busarakham.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very grateful to Elegant loan firm for helping me get a $ 600,000 loan with the helping of loan officer Russ Harry, and I will always be grateful. My life has changed, my money has been paid, I now own a business that I used to support my family. I am grateful to you, Mr. Russ, and God bless you. You can contact them for your financial assistance by e-mail: Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com for your financial assistance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everyone, I'm Patricia Sherman in Oklahoma USA right now. I would like to share with you my experience of borrowing USD $185,000.00 to clear my bank draft and start a new business. It all started when I lost my house and I took my stuff because of the bank policy and I met some bills and some personal needs. So I became very desperate and started looking for funds in every way. Fortunately for me, a friend of mine, Linda told me about a credit company firm, I was intrigued by the fraud, but I was intrigued by my situation and had no choice but to get advice from my friend about this company. contacting them really doubted me because of my past experience with online lenders, did you know that little? '' Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com This company has been very helpful to me and my colleague and today, thanks to this credit company, the proud owner of well-organized work and responsibilities, they smiled back at me. So if you really need to grow or start your own business, or if you really need to borrow money in any financial hardship, we recommend you find a financial development opportunity in your business today. {E-mail:} Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com / whats-app number +393511617486.... online for credit not a victim of scam Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is Mrs Nadia Albert from Russia, And i am a happy woman today through the help of a Loan lender, Mr Russ Harry. I will refer any person that is looking for loan to this Loan firm. He gave  happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $500,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $500,000.00 US Dollar, at a low Rate. He is a God fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him Via E-mail-Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com /Whatsapp number+393511617486

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good articles, Have you heard of Mr Benjamin, Email: 247officedept@gmail.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740-- who work with funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HELLO, I am Rebecca Michaelson by name living in Europe. Here is a good news for those interested. There is away you can earn money without stress contact (THOMAS FREDDIE) for a blank [ATM CARD] today and be among the lucky once who are benefiting from this cards. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine anywhere in the world. I got my master card from a good Hacker on the internet, with this ATM Card I am able to collect $5000 dollars every day via contacts:
    +1 (985) 465-8370 {thomasunlimitedhackers@gmail.com}
    I was very poor but this card have made me rich and happy, If you want to get this opportunity to become rich and establish your business then apply for this Master card, I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $240,000.00 dollars from THOMAS FREDDIE UNLIMITED Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy and they ALSO OFFER FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE. get yours from THOMAS FREDDIE UNLIMITED HACKERS today. Kindly contact them by Email thomasunlimitedhackers@gmail.com

    Thank You and God bless

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOW I GO MY DESIRED LOAN AMOUNT FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response:drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com Call/Text: +1(646)820-1981 Whatsapp +19292227023 Visit their website and believe yourself Company Website: https://capitalmanage-inc.com/

    Hello everyone, My name is Mr.Justin Riley Johnson, I am from Texas,
    United State, am here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN
    LOAN INVESTMENTS FINANCE(drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com) after i applied
    Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right
    here this forum,i thought their lending where real and i applied but
    they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to
    {Dr.Benjamin Scarlet Owen} the C.E.O of BENJAMIN LOAN INVESTMENTS
    FINANCE who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really
    did as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there
    are still reliable loan lenders until i met {Dr.Benjamin Scarlet
    Owen}, who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the
    better. I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan also, So
    feel free to contact Dr.Benjamin Scarlet Owen on his email address:
    drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com BENJAMIN LOAN INVESTMENTS FINANCE holds
    all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and
    painlessly via Whatsapp +19292227023 Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com
    and consider all your financial problems tackled and solved. Share this to help a soul right now, Thanks

    Visit their website and believe yourself Company Website:https://capitalmanage-inc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is exactly evenly a good material that i extremely extremely enjoyed reading viewing. It's not regularly which i maintain opportunity to run a difficulty. Alexander Malshakov

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vreau să încep prin a-i mulțumi lui Dumnezeu pentru darul vieții.
    Suri îl numește Yono și vreau să împărtășesc o poveste bună despre cum dna. Maria Pedro de la Trust Guarantee Loan îmi face viața dulce. Am avut dificultăți financiare de o vreme și a trebuit să mă împrumut de la prieteni pentru că speram să-l plătesc după ce mi-am primit salariul.
    Și atunci viața mea s-a înrăutățit, am fost concediat de la serviciu și mi-am pierdut tatăl luna următoare. După înmormântarea tatălui meu, prietenii mei au început să ceară banii înapoi.

    Am fost devastat pentru că familia mea suferea și nu aveam bani să-mi plătesc datoriile. Prin urmare, am decis să merg la banca mea, BCA pentru a cere un împrumut, dar am refuzat împrumutul pentru că nu aveam un loc de muncă. Așa că eram disperat după bani pentru a-mi plăti datoriile. Apoi am decis să verific site-ul dacă vreau să văd un creditor privat de la care să pot împrumuta. De fapt, am văzut atât de multe povești bune online și am crezut că viața mea se va schimba definitiv, dar a fost atât de rău încât aproape că mi-am luat viața pentru că mi s-a cerut să plătesc mulți bani doar ca să nu obțin un împrumut.

    Dar tocmai când credeam că viața mea s-a terminat, atunci Dumnezeu s-a folosit de prietenul meu pe care l-am întâlnit la bancă să mă ajute. Prietenul meu, Ibu Erpan, i-am spus povestea mea și cum am fost concediat și împrumuturile online nu au funcționat. Prin urmare, mi-a spus să nu-mi fac griji că mă va prezenta creditorilor credibili pe care i-a împrumutat.

    Prin urmare, după ce mi-a spus cum a obținut împrumutul din împrumutul cu Garanție Garantată, am decis să contactez datele de contact pe care mi le-a dat: mariapedroguaranteetrustloan@gmail.com

    După aceea, procesul meu de aprobare a creditului a fost finalizat și am primit o scrisoare de aprobare din partea companiei care spunea că trebuie să furnizez detaliile mele bancare. Am primit o notificare de la banca mea că contul meu bancar a fost creditat cu suma de împrumut pe care am solicitat-o.
    Așa s-a schimbat viața mea și voi continua să împărtășesc vestea pentru ca toată lumea să vadă și să sune compania bună care mi-a schimbat situația.

    Puteți contacta Garanția Garantată prin e-mail: mariapedroguaranteetrustloan@gmail.com
    De asemenea, mă puteți contacta dacă aveți nevoie de ajutorul meu sau doriți să întrebați cum îmi obțin împrumutul. Iată adresa mea de e-mail: yonosuri702@gmail.com

    Și mai jos sunt detaliile contului meu care a fost creditat cu un împrumut din împrumutul cu garanție de încredere,
    Numele băncii: Bank BCA

    Adresa băncii: jln.dr.setiabudhi bandung

    Nume Yono

    Numar cont: 2348702337:

    Tip cont: Etapa BCA

    Imediat ce am achitat actele, mi-am primit imprumutul fara intarziere si astazi sunt independent financiar si acum am afacerea mea personala. Îi mulțumesc lui Dumnezeu pentru harul său pentru viața mea.

    ReplyDelete