Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Documents used in the recruitment process

In an application form you firstly give your full name and contact information, this is essential as it will make it easier for your employer to get in contact with you and to know exactly who you are. You need to give your date of birth to so the company know that you are legally allowed to work for them, you will also have to give you National Insurance number which is given to at the age of 16 when you are legally allowed to work you can not get a job without this. They will also need to know your current work status this varies from student to part time employment. This is so they can contact you, they will also ask for to referees. These can be any professional working people, they must be professional and not just a family member as family member wouldn't be complete honest about you. You will then have to write about the type of person you are and what skill you posses. This is because the employer will want to know how you would react in certain situations and how useful you would be to the company. You will then have to tell the company if you have any disabilities. Usually at the end of these forms you will have a multiple choice question if you do have a disability or not, if yes you will have to say what it is. This is so the company knows if the person has any issues which could prevent them from working in different positions. Sometimes you are asked where you found the application form or how you heard of the job vacancies. This is so they know what places people are finding the job vacancies. This is because the company will understand where people find the vacancies and will advertise jobs more often in this place. Another part of every job application form is about past criminal convictions, this is where you say if you have been charge, or had a criminal record, if not answer correctly then it is an offence and will lead you to not get the job. You will also put in any qualifications this is from GCSE onwards. You firstly put your GCSE grades on there and then a levels if you have any and then any other awards you have received you put them in. There are also parts where the company describes the jobs and has certain requirements such as qualifications needed, this helps people know if they are acceptable for the job. If they do not have the qualification then they will not apply for the job. This helps the employer as well to make sure that they can cut down applicants if they do not have the certain requirements. There is a person specification that describes the person who they want for the job and the requirements. This can be such things is the person hardworking and willing to complete tasks in a team. This will also say what qualifications you need such as 3 alevels or a Degree. You can also complete a job application by doing curriculum vitae (CV). This is a document that you put your awards on which would be skills you have, previous jobs, GCSE's and A-levels. If you have any degrees you will need to put this down and where you studied (what university). There should also have references and any course you have taken part in.

4 comments:

  1. I use Ideals virtual data room for documents management. This is very good for documents management and deals implementation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the investors contact Email details,_   lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very grateful to Elegant loan firm for helping me get a $ 600,000 loan with the helping of loan officer Russ Harry, and I will always be grateful. My life has changed, my money has been paid, I now own a business that I used to support my family. I am grateful to you, Mr. Russ, and God bless you. You can contact them for your financial assistance by e-mail: Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com for your financial assistance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone, I'm Patricia Sherman in Oklahoma USA right now. I would like to share with you my experience of borrowing USD $185,000.00 to clear my bank draft and start a new business. It all started when I lost my house and I took my stuff because of the bank policy and I met some bills and some personal needs. So I became very desperate and started looking for funds in every way. Fortunately for me, a friend of mine, Linda told me about a credit company firm, I was intrigued by the fraud, but I was intrigued by my situation and had no choice but to get advice from my friend about this company. contacting them really doubted me because of my past experience with online lenders, did you know that little? '' Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com This company has been very helpful to me and my colleague and today, thanks to this credit company, the proud owner of well-organized work and responsibilities, they smiled back at me. So if you really need to grow or start your own business, or if you really need to borrow money in any financial hardship, we recommend you find a financial development opportunity in your business today. {E-mail:} Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com / whats-app number +393511617486.... online for credit not a victim of scam Thank you.

    ReplyDelete